Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A new tooth

Jade's first tooth broke through yesterday. The second one shouldn't be too far behind. She's quite proud of it and its ability to get a reaction out of me while she's eating. Right now she's lying on her big brother's bed playing peek-a-boo with me. She holds her hands together and then moves them in front of her eyes. Big smiles when she sees me again.

She just snagged Quentin's sippy cup of water and is getting herself a drink. She's growing up so fast! There aren't even any handles on the cup.

We realized last week that she was scooting herself backwards. We knew she could spin on her belly, and roll in any direction, but the scooting was a new thing. Then, this weekend she started scooting herself forwards.

I'm not sure how tomorrow is going to go. I should get a call to go work tomorrow morning. Yesterday Tyler wasn't even enough to make her happy if I went out of sight at all. This morning isn't much better. I leave her in the kitchen to take food to the dining room and it's a big panic. Fun for Nana tomorrow, I suppose.

Time to feed. Take care all.

1 Comments:

At 5/23/2006 3:46 PM, Blogger Thompson said...

Sounds like you definately have a "momma's girl" on your hands. Also sounds like the two kids get along great already, what a bonus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home