Saturday, May 13, 2006

I love my children

Quentin is the sweetest boy. Of course, he can also be a handful, but he is my son so that's expected. Out of seemingly nowhere "Mommy, your hair is beee-you-teee-ful." I also very rarely have any problems getting kisses and hugs from him.

My daughter has definitely taken over my role as princess. I have realized that I have too much responsibility now and have to fully assume the role of queen. She's quite happy to take on the position of being pampered and getting her (almost) every whim.

I went out today for four hours (the longest I've been away from Jade) for an orientation to become a TOC (Teacher-On-Call) for the Coquitlam School District. I could start working Monday if I really wanted to. Today they were short 50 TOCs, and they were getting 40 set up at the orientation. I was thinking that I might do a half day here or there, but then I got home to find out my princess had been miserable without me. She woke up early today - one of three times in the last two months - and did not want me out of her sight. Then she just looked like she was wretched when I got home...her face red from crying and being tired, and just not wanting to let me go. She wasn't hungry, she wasn't upset about her Nana watching her (she would have done the same with Tyler), she just wanted Mommy. A bit more money, getting known in the schools, or being with my children... I just don't know this minute. I have teacher friends in at least four schools in the district that I know of that would recommend people call me, so I don't know if I'm all too worried about that. But, yeah.

:) Princess is calling. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home