Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Two updates

Quentin was doing just fine yesterday...except for not eating much. He had two bites of oatmeal for breakfast, and two bites of applesauce for lunch. By dinner he actually ate a little more and all day he was saying he felt fine and didn't feel sick at all. In the middle of the night he had a bit of a fever again and this morning he did not want to get out of bed and his tummy felt sick. So, I let him sleep and now his tummy is "not so sick, but still is a little."

I received a phone call this morning from Crofton House (the all girls school). They aren't hiring me. It was nice of them to call and let me know. I'm also welcome to apply again at any time.

So, I'm probably going to work a half day or two with Coquitlam to make sure I'm eligible for positions in the fall. Heck, even if it's only one half day, that still makes me an official employee.

Time to tend my kidlins. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home