Sunday, May 07, 2006

Tired

Looking for pictures of sheep on the internet to have children glue cotton balls to for Sunday school tomorrow. Urg.

So, I kicked butt on that interview. Embarrassed one teacher out of the three that were inteviewing me, they kept a copy of my favourite lesson plan (how to not plagiarize), and was told that I interviewed well and I'd hear from them next week as the next stage is to meet with the Headmaster. Then I spent an hour in the car trying to get home. It was good, they seemed really nice and like people I'd like to work with, so it wouldn't be the end of the world to work there. It's just so troublesome to get there and home. They asked me what my passions were in my personal life and at work. Super easy to pick my passions in my personal life. I love these two adorable ones and almost everything they do.





Figured out there was a new recipe on the bag of oats we get for our morning oatmeal. Granola bars (instead of oatmeal cookies) that don't use corn syrup. We've definitely adapted to Quentin's allergies, and he's so awesome with them if I even remotely say something will make him itchy, he won't take it from anyone. But, we have had to get creative in what we eat to avoid all corn and wheat in his food. Anyhow, we made the granola bars tonight. It makes two dozen good sized granola bars and boy are they tasty! I think I've found my new favourite recipe. I hate not having homemade things to munch on. Homemade is so much tastier and cheaper. And of course there are so many variations one can make that we shouldn't get bored! These ones have oats, crisp rice, raisins, cranberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds and a handful of chocolate chips. Yum.

Take care all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home