Thursday, July 13, 2006

Now will the pictures load up?

This first picture, they were being so cute. I missed getting a shot of Jade cuddling her brother from behind in a hug. Oh well. They're still adorable.








When we went to the Island to visit my grandmother, we got to see a number of deer on the way back to the ferry. Quentin was quite happy to see them so close!



These were on the ferry home. Yes, they are sitting on a countertop. And hey! It's pictures of me with my children without my pajamas and glasses.

1 Comments:

At 7/13/2006 2:34 PM, Blogger the author said...

great pictures - the three of you guys look so happy! did you get a digital camera?

i'm tired - definitely not getting enough sleep - Michael is going to bed at 8:30 - nearly every night but he is getting up at 3:30 for a quick bottle (30 minutes) and then usually falls back asleep until 5 or 6am. Meantime, I'm not getting to bed until 11 or a lot later. I dozed off on the couch this afternoon for a little while, so my engine is feeling somewhat recharged. Andy's parents are here for the weekend so we are cleaning and I have to run out and get a card for my mom - it's her birthday tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home