Thursday, June 29, 2006

A Tagging

I have been tagged, and therefore, here is a list for you.

I AM: perpetually tired, but generally happy with my life
I WANT: to know I will have enough work for September
I HAVE: a wonderful family
I WISH: for long, happy, healthy lives for my children
I HATE: ignorance
I LOVE: my children, my husband
I MISS: my dad (yes, I still have one, but they played two very different roles in my life, and I miss him a lot)
I FEAR: that I do not do enough
I HEAR: Quentin and Tyler on the Splash n' Crash
I WONDER: what the future holds
I REGRET: that my sister doesn't talk to me before making decisions, even though she says she will
I AM NOT: the person I once was
I DANCE: regularly with my children. Unfortunately, they haven't learned swing yet
I SING: "If You're Happy and You Know It" many, many times over the course of a day
I CRY: but not as much as I used to
I AM NOT ALWAYS: sane
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: food, impossible wedding cakes (no eggs, flour, white sugar, milk...)
I WRITE: in my blog
I CONFUSE: everyone at least some of the time
I NEED: to make dinner now
I SHOULD: clean my house
I START: many household tasks
I FINISH: when I need to, and rarely before

Your turn!

1 Comments:

At 6/29/2006 11:18 PM, Blogger the author said...

thanks for completing the tag list jen! always fun to learn a few more things about people... and the types of days they are having

 

Post a Comment

<< Home