Saturday, June 17, 2006

He did it! Hooray!

He did it! He DID it! (insert spanish)



No Diaper Days have paid off! Not an accident today. Yesterday he panicked when we were at the mall...not that he wanted to use the toilets there, but decided as he was really about to go that he "liked the potties now." (Too late.) Even when he wears a diaper, more often than not he's been saying he has to go.



This morning, he decided without me telling him it was time that he had to go. He told me, as he was sitting on the potty that he was going poo. He's said it before. He seemed a little more earnest this time and said "I'm going two, Mommy, pee and poo!" I got rather excited, then remembered he's said he's going poo before and asked if it was for real. No. Darn, oh well, another time. Then he stood up and lo and behold! YAY! I kept telling him how proud I was of him. Shortly after he asked me if I was so proud of him and then said "I'm so proud of me too." Adorable.

Okay, I forgot to flip it, but you get the idea:



Driving home today, from the backseat I hear "no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no." Very calm. "What are you saying no for, Quentin?" "I'm looking for a crescent house." The no's continue. "Do you see one?" "No." "Have you ever seen one?" "No." And the no's continue.

Peek a boo with Jade?


And one last picture because it's so darn cute!

1 Comments:

At 6/18/2006 11:12 PM, Blogger the author said...

very cute pictures! great news about quentin... I remember Kyle telling us for the first time and how ecstatic I was! Hooray for potty time. It is a whole new phase in the life of parents.

Glad to hear you made on the TOC list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home