Thursday, July 13, 2006

Busy Busy Day

What did I do today? Cleared the kitchen floor (really, that is a chore in itself these days...hadn't been done in forever and it is a really big kitchen), vacuumed and washed it Cinderella style (with the scrub brush on hands and knees), baked cookies, made two types of jam (cherry and cherry strawberry), went for a family walk after dinner and hung up Quentin's artwork that I framed. Not much.

Jade decided to crawl on her hands and knees. This is surprising because Quentin never did end up doing that, he dragged himself along and moved right to walking, and also because she did it on our hardwood floor while wearing pants. Slippery. She took her time the first time she moved across the floor to me. Probably close to two minutes to move eight feet as she figured out the balancing and counteracting the slipperiness. Second time took about thirty seconds. Quentin, not to be outdone, decided he needed to show me that he could crawl on his hands and knees too.

I've been trying to get this entry in for many hours now. I've finally watched the Colbert Report (love that guy...funny and he finds what he does funny enough to break character which makes it even better) in my third attempt this evening. Flossing my teeth, the floss gets stuck on a ridge of filling stuff that the dentist painted over my exposed roots. It's been getting stuck there since she did it last summer when I visited the dentist for the first time since I was 15. Well, it broke. A big chunk of what looks like tooth, but thankfully isn't, came off. So we're going to be walking up to the dentist's office tomorrow.

Making dinner, Jade decided to empty a carton of new potatoes over the floor. She knew it was food, one could tell in her approach. She then proceeded to pick up and try to bite just about every potato.



Look! The floor's clean enough I'm not worried about her eating things off of it! Yay!

My tooth is bugging me.

I'll add more pics tomorrow and maybe some other stuffs.

Take care all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home