Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It gets better!

I know, I know, those of you without children at this age might not realize what this means, but...Jade said she had to go poop on the potty and she did. Tyler tried to run out and buy her real underwear with the first pee, but I thought that might be a little too enthusiastic at this point. She does want to sit on the toilet anytime anybody mentions they need to.

We're leaving on Saturday, if I manage to get all my marking and report cards done on time. They need to be handed in on Friday before 3, and they write their exam in the morning on Friday. Otherwise, we can't leave until I hand them in on Monday morning. That's why I'm on the computer now... :)

Saturday we head to Kamloops, then we go to Quesnel/Barkerville, then Jasper, the farm, to visit my elementary school friend, Slocan, Osoyoos, and then back home for Tyler's dad's 50th birthday party, all in two short weeks. Lots of driving, but it shouldn't be too long a drive for any of the journies. Just a lot of them. In case we get lost, I made my car's phone number active. hehehe, my car has a phone number. It's so hard not to just call everybody and say that my car called them!

Our friend, Ed, will be house/plant/cat/birdsitting for us, so that's one good thing out of the way. My brother is purchasing my car, so that's another.

I need to go mark poetry. I have essays in store for me tomorrow.

Be well all. If I don't post again until we return...enjoy the rest of your summers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home