Sunday, February 18, 2007

Lack of updates

Sorry about that. And no, I'm not posting any pictures today either. I apologize for that, but that anonymous person just makes me that much less inclined to post them... :) Well, okay, I'm lazy, haven't taken a lot of pictures lately, haven't developed film (yes, I still use a film camera for the most part), and haven't hooked up my digital to the computer in aeons.

The downstairs is still unusable. They painted the walls last week, but decided they didn't need to paint the top half so it's not the nicest looking place. I do believe I'll be making them come back. The floors aren't in, although the subfloor in the back room has been built (again, a shoddy job although it will be covered in carpet and it's in the back room, so not as essential).

The children are growing, playing, talking, singing, walking, running, dancing, adorable.

I got handed a job two weeks ago. Okay, they tricked me into taking the job saying it was only for a week and then would be posted. That's not the way it worked out. I was definitely enjoying not marking or lesson planning, and I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about this. I'm at my old high school though, so the staff is wonderful. The students are (generally) wonderful.

I need to get back to the family. Be well.

2 Comments:

At 2/18/2007 5:55 PM, Blogger Louise Chapman said...

Hey Jen...I know what you mean about anonymous comments, I had a weird one too and now I have all comments emailed to me before I post them. People should leave their name. By the way, you gave me advice for `Flushies' a long time ago and I just wanted to say thanks because they work so well! Louise

 
At 2/19/2007 4:27 PM, Blogger the author said...

oh jen that is creeping - I was wondering why you hadn't posted in a while... gees... I know my aunt stopped posting all together because she was worried about privacy and weirdos.

Well I hope things go well with your new job! That sounds exciting - I know I would love to go back to my old school. Good luck to and best wishes on your basement. Ours is drying out and we have to wait for the snow to melt before we can take action.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home