Monday, May 28, 2007

Do It For Dad - Prostate Cancer Walk

Hello everybody!

We've been participating in the Prostate Cancer walk for the last four years. Many of you know that I lost one of my dads to this disease when Quentin was only a few months old. He never met Jade. Breast Cancer walks get more attention, but this one has affected us personally and so we make a point of doing this walk every year. Please take the time to sponsor us, every little bit helps. The four of us will be doing the walk on Father's Day at Burnaby Lake, rain or shine.

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/personalPage.aspx?EventID=11064&LangPref=en-CA&RegistrationID=311795

Okay, I'm silly and don't quite know how to just do a link, so I'll try that later at home tonight. I'll also change the picture on my sponsor page to one a little more relevant to the family.

Thank you so much for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home