Friday, June 02, 2006

I worked! AHHHHHHH!

Today being the first day that Vicki couldn't watch Jade and Quentin for me...I got a call to TOC. A little bit of trepidation...what if the kids are awful, what if they don't listen, what if they don't do what they're supposed, what if I'm awful....what if they are just as good as every other class I've stepped into and everything's fine. Watched a bit of Romeo and Juliet for one class, and did some poetry in the next. Woo hoo. All good. I'm not too out of practice to handle them and Jade even survived too.

Jade is currently enthralled with the baby in the mirror, not that I blame her as that baby is pretty darn adorable. I bought a mirror with a big foam frame when Quentin was an infant, and she loves it just as much as he did.

Not much else to say today. Hope your lives are all going well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home