Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bathroom progress

Aha, the blog lords are pleased! I can upload pictures again. (Deleted big old pics and reduced the size of these ones.)

Order of pictures are....Tub at the moment, tub on August 22nd, the day that the walls of the tub were ripped out, etc., main bathroom area now, main area as it was Aug 22. The floor had been a boring off-white with some marblish streaks linoleum self-stick tiles (that some genius thought to put down using tar). All tiles are grouted and sealed, and the tub got caulked today. I did the caulking, and I do a fairly good job of it, if I say so myself. The problem? I've developed a latex allergy over the years. Caulking is latex. I use my fingers to smooth it out. I have very itchy, almost numb feeling, almost painful, very sensitive fingers right now, and we've even been swimming that's how clean my fingers are.


















Don't you wish your bathroom was this spacious? Who needs bathroom amenities like sinks, faucets, toilets? Seriously, it's looking fine and we are really appreciative of the work that has gone into making the bathroom purty thus far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home