Thursday, July 27, 2006

When family comes to town...


I deleted the pictures in the hopes that the blog overlords will see this as a good thing and allow me to post more pictures in the future, and the present for that matter. Jen (Sept 6)

I'm sure in a few weeks Quentin will respond to the question "What would you like to do?" with "Go to Debbie's house." Nobody really wanted to leave, but the children needed baths and sleep and it was already past Quentin's bedtime when we left.

Debbie is a friend of the Van Buskirks and we gathered at her house for fun and food in the sun on Saturday. My brother Jason, his wife Rochelle, and their children Colt, Chase, Ryker, Emma, and Ronin (I really hope I spelt those correctly) were in town from Grande Prairie - something that happens very rarely so it was a very joyful occasion. My sister Terri, her hubby Gary, and her two children Keith and Nathan were there, as well as my brother Mike, my sister Katie and her two children Andreas (AJ) and Tanaya, and Terri, Traci and Jason's mother Cheryl and two of the triplets that are her nephews and Tara and her son Ashaun (sp?).

Sheesh, can't post more than five pics at a time, so two more posts are coming... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home