Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Plea for donations!

There are pictures coming, really they are. One more day of classes, then report cards, then I might have computer time to put those up. I have a great one of Jade with her new bike ("I have a REAL bike!" was what I was listening to the entire time she was riding it this weekend.) It will be posted.

But, I figured I was running out of time to ask for donations, so thought that I should. As you probably know, (one of) my dad(s) was killed by prostate cancer the year that Quentin was born. We've been walking in the walk to eradicate prostate cancer since that year. If you have a few dollars to assist us in our fundraising, we would really appreciate it. Just click here, or the link below!

Thank you so much!

On, Sunday, June 21st, 2009, I will be helping to put an end to prostate cancer by participating in the Safeway Father's Day Walk/Run.Prostate cancer is the number one cancer threat to Canadian men. The threat of Prostate Cancer for men is far greater than is commonly known - 1 in 7 men are diagnosed, and this is expected to rise to 1 in 4 within a decade. By taking part in this annual event, I am doing my part to raise funds that will support research, awareness and education of prostate cancer. Please support me by making a secure online donation. Click on the link below:http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2243508 For more information about the Safeway Father's Day Walk/Run, this important cause or how YOU can participate in the Safeway Father's Day Walk/Run, please visit us at www.fathersdayrun.ca Thanks again for helping to put an end to prostate cancer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home