Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Birthday time!








I apparently didn't end up posting after our trip to Osoyoos, so I'll have to remedy that at another point in time. For now, be satisfied with these birthday pictures. Quentin had a party at daycare. The next day, we went to Castle Fun Park to celebrate his and his dad's birthdays with our friends. Then, today I took Quentin and Jade to the Aquarium for Quentin's actual birthday. There's a family party coming up on Sunday. Lots of celebrating for this little boy! I wish I could have posted more from the golfing, as I was taking some really cute shots, but apparently the rule is to never take pictures of children in night mode, regardless of how dark it is. (The pictures all look like they are viewed from some psychedelic dream.) I got a new shirt just for Quentin's birthday and wore it to the Aquarium. Do you like it?

1 Comments:

At 8/25/2008 10:47 PM, Blogger the author said...

where you wearing a green shirt at the aquarium?
that's a pretty cool effect :)

glad the birthday party was great.

april

 

Post a Comment

<< Home