Sunday, November 05, 2006

Belated b-day pics






Jade enjoyed opening her presents. If you look closely at the one with the big orange/green/many colours toy, you'll see there's a little blue thing under Jade's right ear. That is a pretend phone on the toy that she is making a call on.

Her birthday cake was made out of a layer of cherry jello, and a layer of raspberry jello mixed with whipped cream, decorated with whipped cream. She wasn't feeling all that fabulous that day, and I thought jello was something her tummy could handle. I was right. I think you can tell she enjoyed it!

2 Comments:

At 11/06/2006 1:15 PM, Blogger Stewart said...

Kids have the best ways of expressing themselves. An adult might have said thank you, that cake was really good...
Jade, like I think most kids, chose to show her appreciation by actually, observably enjoying the cake that she was given. :) She doesn't even need to say anything. I think we should all take a page out of Jade's book.

 
At 11/06/2006 3:04 PM, Blogger The Jaded Bee said...

I actually have a friend, the husband of a FVCHS teacher - you've met him Stewart, who observably enjoys the food he gets. Granted, I haven't seen him smother his face in his food - yet, but he's a wonderful person to make dinner for. Tell me what happens when you take a page from Jade, Stewart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home